Things I liked:
- At-Con Registration didn't take too long.
- They had food maps.
- It was close to the BART (public transportation)
- Goodie bag with stuff from sponsors.
- Friendly and Identifiable Staff (they all wore sailor caps )
- Maid Cafe!
- Awesome to watch people dancing to Dance Central with their screen projected.
- Amazing number of Artists in the Alley and decent number of Vendors
Things I didn't like:
- The place was generally one big room so its quite noisy, and can be heard in full blast if a panel room's door is opened x_x
- The lights kept flickering from dim to bright during panels.
- Some areas in between the artist alley is totally congested x_x
Linkakami DarkSunRose Ranya-Ni
StellarCase red-gold-sparks Scar23
taxikun eight-bears Sukyan
The Thief's Tale Comic by red-gold-sparks
Pandora FX These guys were playing a video reel. I can't seem to find it on their site tho D:
The Adventures of Captain Quail
Epic Chaos by Scar23
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Legends of Katainia
From Fan to Creator Panels
Tea Time Cafe